Re: [NTLK] OSX - OT

From: Judy Perry (jperryl_at_ecs.fullerton.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 15:47:48 EST

I, too, was apprehensive about' making the switch' (Title of this month's
MacAddict), but with very few exceptions have made a seamless transition.
In fact, I'm running it right now aS I type this on my 128MB RAM TiBook
off an airport connection.

Of course, I was apprehensive about the 'big switch' top System 7 a few
years back @;-)

BTW, many kind thanks to all who graciously replied with helpful comments
re:connecting my new MP2100 to one of my newer Macs -- while I was not
able to find the Farallon ethernet card for the Newton via Proxima, I just
purchased the needed USB adapter-thingy off ebay and am eagerly
anticipating installing some new software on my new Newt!