Re: [NTLK] Manipulation of stats

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 22:06:33 EST

Brag, Brag, Brag. But your the Gadget Guru!
In Real Life, The other day, I was at a Indian Guides Meeting
with my son. I preface this story by saying I am known as the "Mac
Guy".....Well the host of the meeting is ALL excited about showing the
kids at the meeting this "cool" new Mpeg of the "mad cow" ........old
news, I know. Well, He starts up Windowsmediaplayerorwhatever on his
Dell and BLUE SCREEN.
I did not say a word.