Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: Joost van de Griek (gyorpb_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 10:25:26 EST

on 2002-02-09 15:14, templar <templar1_at_mac.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, February 10, 2002, at 09:05 AM, Superguytoux wrote:
>
>>> The U.S. funds the majority of all the money given to the IMF & World Bank
>>> to the tune of 20+ billion dollars.
>>
>> Which represent 0.1% of the internal product of US. For comparaison frrance
>> is 0.3%.
>
> What the hell does that mean?

You don't understand, do you? Never mind, I never expected you to, anyway.

> Our economy is larger so the percentage is smaller but the number larger.

No shit, Sherlock?

It means the relative burden placed on the French budget due to their
contributions to the IMF & World Bank is THREE TIMES HIGHER than the US'.

> Ever study math?

Why, yes, I did. At the University or Amsterdam. Where did you study Math?

>> The U.S. pays the biggest percentage of the UN budget.
>>
>> Not pays, should pays. Could you remember how much is the debt ?
>
> Huh?

Ah, the eloquence! Brilliant!

It means, bub, that while the US is in theory the largest contributor to the
UN, in practice, they are the biggest dead-beat contributor.

> Vive le France!

It's LA France, stoopid.

,xtG
.tsooJ