Re: [NTLK] Death to Americans !!! was Re: [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: templar (templar1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 10:39:49 EST

We all know what a world power Holland is. This is the country where
they have assisted suicides, gays in the military, legalized dope,
legalized prostitution, and other wonderful contributions to society I
have been to Amsterdam and it is like a freak show. I am glad you live
there. Good luck to you

Will