Re: [NTLK] (OT) Ranting, obscenities and pulling the plug...

From: Aron Hsiao (thoth_at_leapdragon.net)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 15:24:44 EST

Eric Strobel said...

> At some point, though, I think the postings have gotten
> so far off topic and so uncivil that consideration be
> given to taking active measures. I'll not be so unwise
> as to name a particular individual or what action I think
> should be taken. I simply put the topic forward for
> debate.
>
> (And I'm personally of two minds on the issue. One part
> of me thinks that at least one person's actions have
> become so disruptive that action is in order, but another
> part thinks that this would be too close to censorship.
> But, this is a community and we all should consider this
> carefully.)

Censorship is not _always_ a bad thing. Since you won't say
it, allow me:

Get 'templar' OFF of this list. This is not the forum for
his Nazi preaching, he should take that to one of the many
groups for such crap which exists on Usenet, and the rest
of us who live in the US should simply keep our mouths shut
until this thread fizzles out, so as not to look any more
evil than he has already caused us to seem.

-Aron