Re: [NTLK] [OT] Looking for cheap ISP

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 11:27:22 EST

I do this too... wherever I am, I check my POP mail from mac.com.
Unfortunately, I don't have space for SimpleMail on my unupgraded eMate,
so I cannot use SMTP authentication. I have to use other SMTP servers,
since mac.com requires authentication. At home, I use the cable modem
company's server. At school, I use the campus servers. It all works out.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj