[NTLK] VisorPhone serial number OT

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 21:01:31 EST

Hello All -

Sorry to be so OT here, but I know that I will get knowledgeable and helpful
ebay because I want one of Handspring's new Treos and I've decided to put my
MP2100 back to work. A potential buyer wrote to ask me for my phone's serial
number to determine if it will work with his current Visor. Perhaps I'm
getting suspicious in my old age, but I'm not comfortable with that
question, and I've responded by asking him to clarify his motivation. Am I
just a paranoid old crank, or could there be some sort of nefarious intent?
TIA.

Dave