Re: [NTLK] Charter/Manifesto of NewtonTalk

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 21:45:06 EST

> Do we have another list server for "funky chats that don=B9t belong anywhere,
> even here".

Yes, I've set up one forum in particular for just this sort of discussion.
No one has bit yet but I hope it would serve as a break-out room for just
these sorts of things.

http://www.imageguild.com/newton/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

And scroll to the bottom. There's a group of forums called "Off topic".

Have at it, not only do we tolerate it, we encourage it!

Ken Whitcomb