Re: [NTLK] [OT] More Food for thought...

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 04:45:11 EST

O.K. here goe my 2cents, without rules, we have nothing to enforece. Even
if we don't enforece them very often, but for the rare cases (like that lust
ugly thread) we can tell the people; You agreed to the rules whn you joined,
shape up or get the boot. You can't however just decide to give people the
boot without warning, as much as it's appealing.

Andre