Re: [NTLK] OSX - OT

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 17:46:55 EST

On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 09:41 AM, Michael J. Hu=DFmann wrote:
> We have PC Mac LAN installed on our PCs, which works great. If the OS
> offers support for foreign file and networking systems, that's =
certainly
> nice, but it's in no way ground-breaking.
> there are several
> browser-type utilities for the classic Mac OS that offer column view.
> Never heard about DragThing?

All of these things were 3rd party solutions... now they are included=20
for everyone to use. It is much like OS 7, when Apple actually BOUGHT=20
popular shareware titles like Apple Menu Options to include in the OS.

> What I'm missing
> is the spatial Finder

I'm not sure I know what you mean here... you can set OS X so that=20
opening folders behaves just like OS 9.