Re: [NTLK] Sell or hold

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 18:05:48 EST

On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 05:45 PM, Drew Loker wrote:
> So the last question in this is, what are some uses for my now replaced
> Newton that maybe I haven't considered before.

You might be better off just keeping it as a backup. I sold my MP 130
and switched to Palm IIIx... for about 6 months. Then I realized that
the Palm didn't really do what I wanted it to. So I came back to the
Newt. The Palm is good as a data viewer, I found, but that's about it.
It is not good for being creative or getting work done away from the
desktop. It is a PDA, not a handheld computer. Of course, your mileage
may vary.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj