Re: [NTLK] pcmcia slot

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 09:35:44 EST

On 13/02/02 08:13, "yahwhl_at_yahoo.com" <yahwhl_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> What other cards can besides the Flash Memory cards can you use in the
> PCMCIA slot of the MP 100.
>
> Is it possible (is their a pkg out there) to use a PC Card Modem with XJACK
> connector in the MP 100

Yes, that's pretty much all the cards you can use with a 100: flash RAM card
or a modem card.

-Laurent.

brain dump n.: [common] The act of telling someone everything one knows
about a particular topic or project. Typically used when someone is going to
let a new party maintain a piece of code. Conceptually analogous to an
operating system core dump in that it saves a lot of useful state before an
exit. "You'll have to give me a brain dump on FOOBAR before you start your
new job at HackerCorp." See core dump (sense 4). At Sun, this is also known
as `TOI' (transfer of information).