Re: [NTLK] Its Coming

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 17:23:41 EST

Eric is a Newton user and list member who has produced some great software
in the past. The one I use the most is Preader which allows me to dump
scanned text from my Siemens Pocket Reader (handheld OCR scanner) into my
MP.

If it comes from Eric, it is EXACTLY the sort of post we need on this list!

I for one and looking forward to his announcement (but then, I've had a
sneak-peak too. ;) )

Ken Whitcomb