Re: [NTLK] Dashboard Macintalk Script

From: peter fraser (newtmanapple_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 17:59:22 EST

yes, that's exactly how i did it. only thing i can
figure is that i'm messing up the brackets and
parentheses and that := thing. i used the keyboard
only, not the buttons on the right, for the
punctuation.

but now after replacing everything like that with the
characters from the pucntuation buttons, i get the
same message.

this is hard. no wonder i'm not a programmer.

=====