[NTLK] My first newt

From: Will (blue-dragon_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 19:31:31 EST

Well, my first newton arrived today(!!) a well-used (but still in good shape)
MP2100. Coming from the palm OS world, I'm totally blown away by it's
capabilities. It's far ahead of what my Visor can do, even though it's been
out of production since before Handspring was founded. It looks and feels
more like a cousin to my powerbook than anything else I've seen in the PDA
market. I don't know how I'll ever go back to the "one letter at a time in a
little box" style of handwriting recognition, now that I've seen it work on
full words at a time.

Cheers to Apple for making such a neat machine. Jeers for killing it just
when it started to reach it's real potential.

--
If puns are outlawed, only outlaws will have puns.

Will Reinhart blue-dragon_at_tamu.edu