Re: [NTLK] Listing and Review of all Newt .

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 00:22:47 EST

------------------
>Best is 'Multischeduler', freeware from Byte-size.
>
>Okay, dumb question for the board...please be gentle! :-)
>
>Woo brought up Multischeduler. This is the first time that I've seen
>this software mentioned. Which makes me wonder just how many other nice
>packages are out there that I would like to check out.

Oops! Sorry, I thought Way of Byte-size would chime in and/or have on his =
site. :-o
I've been busy with moving our business, not as much time to post =
links...and yes, bouncing around on the 'newton ring' is amazing as to =
stuff you never knew existed or forgot.
---------------
>Is there a site that one can visit that contains a list of all Newton
>software that is available, and gives some sort of description (Its
>purpose and capabilities) and review (such as pros and cons) for each?

I posted a thread on www.smaller.com , look for 'links!links!links!' in =
the 'general newton discussions'.
----------------
>BTW, if someone says that it's on UNNA, I think that I'll just go out and
>shoot myself as I didn't find it! Seriously, if it is there, then I
>guess I'll have to drop and give the board another 20!
>
>TIA,
>
>Sushi

Don't shoot yourself, you're near the frontline, shoot at least one of =
them. ;-)
I guess 'multisched.' is still beta otherwise Way would have released it =
by now, like his 'Scroll buttons'...(hint, honorware).
We at LaNUG have the honor and pleasure of having Way as a member. You =
should have seen his face when he came to his first LaNUG meeting in =
Pasadena, like a kid finding his favorite club.
Way was working as an expert engineer, when his first love(whoops! sorry =
wifey) called him back to the violin, hence his 'firstvln' email/web addy. =
 To me, his love of music extends to the Newton, resulting in all his =
wonderful and useful Newton software(which I use most of and have honored =
his request for honorware). Yup, he's a valuable member of our rag-tag =
group, he's the one that brings 'PIZZA' to our house-hosted meetings, I =
bring the 'Krispy Kremes'. :-)
Now you know the rest of the story. G'day!