Re: [NTLK] newton sales figures?

From: Benjamin (ihxo_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:26:52 EST

Question, why would you want a PC in your pocket (except for the geek
factor). When you already have a phone with 3G/PIM/mp3/camera capability
I really don't see the point of having a PC in your pocket anymore.

seriously the time I spend on my pc is pretty much like web, email, web,
Game a bit, get some work done, web, web ..... And it's not like u can
do anything special other than play MP3, check email and browse web
pages on some of those high end PDA (namely,i7xx, clie N7xx or maybe
some pocketpc thingy).

Well unless you are saying you wanna run 3d studio Max or you got some
very urgent programming assignment to do when you are on the way to
school.