Re: [NTLK] It's here

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 15:15:19 EST

It seems to play the test.mp3 file no problem. Only when I hit the "stop" button
does it return the error. I tried a reset, it didn't help. I reinstalled the
packages and now it works. I think it was the NhttpLib package that got fried the
first time. I have an ethernet connection and I am on cable behind a linksys
router using DHCP. The stream is a bit choppy but cool none the less. Wish I spoke
German! ;-)
I think I was trying to connect to a 128Kbit stream. That may be what corrupted
the NhttpLib.... ohoh. I think my Newt just locked up while listening to the
stream ... yup.
I got it running again though. I will install bugtrap and send you info if I can
recreate the error condition. Thanks for the response! And a big thank you for
creating this great software!
I think the Newton could kick the Energizer Bunny's furry Ass!

Rui