Re: [NTLK] It's here

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:59:51 EST

Rui Curveira wrote:
> I installed an ran MadMax beautifully at first. I tried to use the streaming
> audio feature, and at first it pulled up the connection slip and tried to
> make the connection. It did not successfully connect, but now for whatever
> reason when I hit play it does nothing, if I hit stop I get "sorry, a problem
> has occurred (-48809)".
> Any ideas?

Does this happen now only for streaming playback or for any song you
want to play? I suspect something went wrong at the networking level...
If you do have the time, please try again after installing Bugtrap, a
really useful app that gives developers more details about errors like this:

http://www.unna.org/unna/development/tools/Bugtrap/

It catches the error and saves the information in a Note which you could
send me...

It is also safe to remove and reinstall all packages (MAD Max, MAD
Newton and NHttpLib), the downloaded audio files and streams will not be
erased (they are stored in a Soup called "Audio"). A reset won't hurt
either. It's a Newton, after all ;)

Eckhart

PS: The streaming feature is really dependant on a good networking
connection. I'll put more info on this on the web site later...

--
                   -- eck_at_40hz.org -- www.40hz.org --