[NTLK] BluePrint v2..need copy (I'm entitled)

From: Sanford Barton (sanford.barton_at_mincom.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 10:11:35 EST

I have fufilled the requirements for this charityware and sent it in to Ash
at Sarofax, but I've received no reply. Scarry thing is that I found a
usenet listing from Ash from a few months ago where he was selling all his
stuff and "leaving the country". Not sure what to do.

Is there anything else I can do to get this software? Can some one send it
to me? I'll be happy to provide the proof of my donation if its a big deal.

Thanks,
Bart

Sanford "Bart" Barton
Team Lead, Unix/DBA Operations

Tequinox Inc.
1625 Broadway, Suite 250
Denver, CO 80202

E-mail: mailto:bart_at_tequinox.com
Phone: (303) 446-9000 Ext. 528
Fax: (303) 685-8187
Mobile: (303) 748-2708
http://www.tequinox.com/

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the opinion
of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Tequinox group of companies
unless expressly stated otherwise.

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.