Re: [NTLK] BluePrint v2..need copy (I'm entitled)

From: Ermin Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 03:53:10 EST

Patrick,

Thanks for the information. I was beginning to worry :( as I had also wanted
a copy of the orginal BluePrint for my MP 130 and a copy of that awesome
calculator. Take care!!!

Ermin

From: "Patrick Meuleman" <Patrick2_at_goldenglow.com.au>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] BluePrint v2..need copy (I'm entitled)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:01:50 +1000

Try emailing him (ash.mishra_at_sarofax.com). I sent him an email shortly
after the start of this thread because I thought it was odd that he didn't
reply. I got a prompt reply (as per usual), however, he did explain that he
has been otherwise disposed and has had difficulty keeping up. Just keep
trying.

Regards,

Patrick.

"If love was a choice, who would ever choose such exquisite pain?"
-Tuptim, Anna and the King