[NTLK] [OT] Looking for hardware

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 16:49:30 EST

Being as though we are all packrats (especially ooW) or else we wouldn't
be on this list, I'm turning to you for some help finding something.

I'm looking for an ADF for an HP Scanjet 5p. I've search eBay, google,
and several other search engines to no avail. If anyone has a working
unit, I would be happy to buy it from you. Just contact me off list and
we'll go from there.

TIA,

Fred