Re: [NTLK] D-Link network cards

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 21:48:49 EST

Stephanie,

Super (since I have one of these)! You wouldn't by chance happen to have one
of the Farallon cards you could test? If the same were true of that card,
wow! Still have yet to perform this operation but am looking forward to it.

I'm expecting that MAD Max and your xtal upgrade will not be compatible.
Have you tried it? If and when you do, please post your results on NDBB.

http://www.imageguild.com/newton/cgi-bin/Ultimate and scroll down to
Newt-tunes.

Ken Whitcomb