Re: [NTLK] broken newton?

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 03:30:45 EST

If you are pretty sure that the battery pack is charged and you use a power
adapter you know that it is ok the deep reset should work (holding power
button AND reset button at the same time until something appears on the
screen.
I have done the same once and I was afraid the Newt is dead but it took
quiet a while 2-4 sec for the deep reset until the Newt fired up.
So try it again with a little bit more patience...

Good luck!

Johannes