Re: [NTLK] Jaggies

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 03:35:03 EST

Chris Chapman wrote:

>Another update on the jaggies:
>
>Well, they are still around. I'm not sure why, my heap is under control, my pen is clean. Interestingly enough, if I press on the case, they go away. What the heck is this? Is the case to tight? Jaggies are haunting me...:(. Is my newt failing?
>
>-Chris

Well I too had a case of the jaggies on my new newt, it was one that I
had fully taken apart to swap cases (nerve racking expierence, let me
tell you!) But I finally solved it (or seem to have) with the help of a
French Newton user, after I backed up the newt, brainwiped and restored
the full works all seems a lot better now. Now I know that not everyone
has the same luck, my case seemed mild, mostly the calabration drifted
when I woke it up from sleep.

André