Re: [NTLK] NCU in WINE (No, it's not about booze!)

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 14:48:39 EST

        I don't think wine is stable enough to run NTK. I have gotten it
to run consistently on Basilisk II, but it seems to be pretty OS
dependant. It runs nicely on the MacOS 7.5.5 image from Unna, using the
Basilisk Dev Tools disk image from Unna. It didn't run well in a
different MacOS 7.5.3 image I put together myself.

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 197:
I will explain to my Legions of Terror that guns are ranged weapons and
swords are not. Anyone who attempts to throw a sword at the hero or club
him with a gun will be summarily executed.