Re: [NTLK] NCU in WINE (No, it's not about booze!)

From: Will (blue-dragon_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 22:28:47 EST

Sorry to pester, I'm still trying to figure out why my copy basilisk freezes
up every time I try to use NCU, and everyone else seems to be having an eaisy
time using it.

By OS dependant do you mean host OS, or MacOS version? Also, what version of
Basilisk II are you running? Do you have JIT recompilation on or off? Do
you sync via serial or ethernet.?

On Monday 18 February 2002 01:48 pm, Jim Anderson wrote:
> I don't think wine is stable enough to run NTK. I have gotten it
> to run consistently on Basilisk II, but it seems to be pretty OS
> dependant. It runs nicely on the MacOS 7.5.5 image from Unna, using the
> Basilisk Dev Tools disk image from Unna. It didn't run well in a
> different MacOS 7.5.3 image I put together myself.
>
> Jim Anderson
>
> Evil Overlord Rule 197:
> I will explain to my Legions of Terror that guns are ranged weapons and
> swords are not. Anyone who attempts to throw a sword at the hero or club
> him with a gun will be summarily executed.
>
> --

If puns are outlawed, only outlaws will have puns.

Will Reinhart blue-dragon_at_tamu.edu