[NTLK] Help!: A Half Recognized D-Link DE-660+

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 02:52:05 EST

After loading up the the Newton Devices, NIE Ethernet, and Internet Setup
from NIE 2.0, I proceeded to download and install the ATLAN multi-driver for
the DE-660+

When I insert the card now, it is recognized as a DE-660+, however the
lights on the dongle don't stay on. After a few seconds, the lights turn
off and won't come back until I eject and re-insert the card.

Anybody have a guess as to what's wrong? The card seems to work fine in a
PC laptop.

Thanks,
Dan

--