Re: [NTLK] [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: Nathan J Hunt (hamlet_sr_at_email.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 02:01:05 EST

>This whole thread just brings up an old one: 'Fighting for peace is like
>fucking for virginity', hope that apart from all the vulgarities spouted I
>hope you can see the lack of rationality here.
>And nothing worse than lack of rationale.
>
>Robert Benschop

So we should just let the terrorists kill thousands of people every
day? The fact is, you must destroy, or subdue, evil to have peace.
And that frequently takes military action to accomplish. Therefore,
your "qoute" is a meaningless piece of fallacious drivel, and I can
see the "lack of rationality" there.

--Nathan

--

,-----/----. | O | O | | / | | (__ | | \___|__/ | '-----\----' Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface. On one hand, I'm indecisive; but on the other, I'm not. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance. Prejudiced people are all alike. Avoid cliches like the plague.