Re: [NTLK] [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: Nathan J Hunt (hamlet_sr_at_email.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 02:02:32 EST

>Will somebody please remove TEMPAR1 from this list.
>I didn't subscribe to get assaulted with this crap.
>
>Thank you.
You were not assaulted with this "crap." Nobody forced you to move
the mouse over to these particular mesages and click it. That being
said, I have to say, Templar, AKA Will, that while I agree with some
of what you said, please stop the mudslinging and name-calling. It's
waaaay out of line, but you were not alone, many other people were
very nasty, but somehow you're the only one getting punished. That
also being said, lay off the abuse of Templar, will you? He has made
genuine contributions to the list, and made a very sincere apology,
and also quit posting to the controversial thread. Ok, maybe I am
just being blind in my naivete, to "trolls" since I have not had
previous encounters with them, but I do not think I am.

--Nathan

--

,-----/----. | O | O | | / | | (__ | | \___|__/ | '-----\----' Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface. On one hand, I'm indecisive; but on the other, I'm not. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance. Prejudiced people are all alike. Avoid cliches like the plague.