[NTLK] megahertz 144/2100 connection issue

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 01:32:03 EST

hi all-- in upgrading from a 130 to my new 2100, I am just now
trying to get 'connected'.... I notice the setup is somewhat
different from the 130... seems simpler, but i cannot get a
connection... i'm sure this is a modem issue... is there a driver
that I need in order to use the megahertz 144? I think I used one for
the 130, but I cant find it anywhere now. I have tried using the
built in 14.4 normal, alt 1 and alt 2, and none get past the ppp
stage. (I have it set for "use any pc card")
If anyone could point me in the right direction, i'd appreciate it.

regards,
~Alex