Re: [NTLK] Another Battery Miracle!

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 12:51:34 EST

>It has an end-of-charge detection. If this state is reached teh Led will
>turn to green.
>You can leave the batteries in as long as you wish.

And if the green light never appears, i.e. even after 12 hours, it means
the batteries were more or less dead to begin with? (Before I put them in
they could hold a 20% charge which I first drained to zero and then tried
to recharge, but to no avail. I have the feeling the person on ebay
cheated me by somehow getting them to hold a charge once and then not be
rechargeable again afterwards. How he could do this remains a mystery,
but that was the end result.)

Thanks for your help,

Chris Searles