Re: [NTLK] SER-001 rev B

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 12:56:24 EST

>From: "Humphreys, David" <david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] SER-001 rev B
>Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:47:48 -0700
>
>As this run ramps-up, I am thinking of my next project.
>I would like to find out just what you all would like to see as an
>add-on or enhancement to the Newton.

I would love to have a way of getting audio out from the Newton, either via the Line-Out of the Interconnect, or internally by cutting into the speaker leads (or a combination of both).

An external audio-out should have a pre-amp built in.
The problem with the internal audio-out is where to put the connector.

I suppose that the external would make a better project, but I don't know if you have any Interconnect jacks left, or where to get a lot more.

Eric