Re: [NTLK] Backups...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 08:21:16 EST

Yes and maybe.
Yes, do a card-to-card backup, but you'll need a third card if you lose =
the first card. Hopefully when(if) the card goes toast you'll have =
another card to restore from the backup-card. ebay is cheap and =
plentiful. Get another card(at least 4 meg.) for internal backups to have =
a 2nd. backup of internal.