[NTLK] Backups...

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 00:23:25 EST

Now that I have the new Newt almost setup and using it in my daily routine,
I'm getting a bit nervous about not backing up.

I have a 32M card. Is the best thing to do to buy another 32M card and do a
card-to-card backup? That way, if the Newt disappears or dies some sort of
tragic dead and takes my data with it, I can keep going by installing the
backup card into a new Newt?

Hmmm...all this talk about backup Newts. Time to start looking for another
2100 as well. In any case, I'd like to set up a Newt web server...having a
backup machine is almost a good rationalization. Yea, yeah...that's the
ticket! ;-)

Cheers,
Dan

--