Re: [NTLK] Backups...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 17:36:18 EST

------------------
>So, even before I get my second card, I should start planning for my 4th?
>Hahahahahahahahahaha. Now I know why you have so many cards!

Yup, just like Ed(aka=3Dwedget-gadpda guroo) has it(them), non-sequitor to =
a desktop/laptop. The stuff I use on my Newts. cause the infamous =
comm(-1) error, so I don't sych./backup to clumbersome OS's.
---------------
>So on my shopping list are:
>- 2nd 32M Card to backup 1st 32M Card
>- 3rd 32M Card in case the 1st or second dies/disappears.
>- an extra 4M Card just to be sure that the Internal Store is backed up
>
>Strangely, this all makes sense to me. Talk about being a belt AND
>suspenders kinda guy!
>
>Thanks,
>d.

LOL! Yup, you got that right, Wilbur.
I travel without Win./Mac., and my Newts. cover most of what I need. If =
only my Newt. had a color screen. watching Hawaiian Tropics on a Newt. web =
browser is...uhh, nevermind. :-o