Re: [NTLK] Another Battery Miracle!

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 02:25:09 EST

Yeah, for some reason, the plug in/plug out thing tricked the Newt into
charging the battery. I discovered it completely by accident while playing
with the Newton.

Sliding the battery in with the power adapter plugged in didn't do anything
for me.

At first it charges up really quickly and you have a relatively short lived
battery capacity. But over the next few charges and discharges...the
battery refreshes and regains its strength.

From a battery that I thought was dead and I was ready to rebuild because
the first NG trick didn't work...to a battery that is still at 99% even
though I've been using it all day.

Worth a shot!

d.