Re: [NTLK] MP2100 no longer sleeps?

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 02:41:50 EST

I am running Avi's BD on both, my US MP2000 and my DE MP2100 without any
problem.

What I would recommend is to backup your data, perform a deep reset (brain
wipe) and reinstall the essential software + data.
Before restoring essential software and data you can perform the first
step - checking the sleep mode.
If it does not work you probably have a hardware problem.
If it works you can restore your data and reinstall the essential software
step by step checking if the sleep mode is still functional after each step.
This is the best way to find out what's wrong.

Johannes