[NTLK] Package removers/viewers?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 16:01:14 EST

I hate to ask something that I think should be obvious, but I've looked around
and just can't find what I'm looking for! Where can I find a decent app just
to view details and/or remove all of the installed packages? Many, of course,
don't show up in the Extras folders. I have installed things that I no longer
want on my Newton that I can't find a decent way to remove! :)

Someone please direct me to something. Thanks!

 - John...