Re: [NTLK] best browser?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 15:56:27 EST

=09Some apps. need a lot of heap. Freeze what you can.
=09Also make sure you have enough storage space.
=09Try using internal storage instead of card to cache.
=09Some websites don't do too well with NetHop.3.2 or even Newtscape2.1e. =
The sites have too much stuff to render.
=09Try a different access number. My ISP has six dial-up numbers in my =
area.
=09Try a faster modem and/or string.

=09I use NetHop.3.2 for simple sites. Newtscape2.1e for complex sites =
that want 'cookies'.
=2E..btw, it helps to have an accelerated Newt. :-o