Re: [NTLK] Newbie needs help connecting his newton 130

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 16:33:41 EST

Umm... Which newton do you have ? The connection kit is for older Newtons
(i.e. OMP, 100, 110, and 120 with NOS 1.3). If you are trying to use it
with a 130, 2k series, or 120 with NOS2.0 it will not work. For those you
need NCU (Newton Connection Utility) which can be found here:

<
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/connection_utils/ForMac/NewtonConnectionUtili
ties/NCU1.0Installer.sit >

Paul Nuernberger