Re: [NTLK] ANN: NewTen (Geethree serial Port)

From: Mac (mgrunner_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 15:11:12 EST

He steven,

This is the answer from geethree:

Hi Mathias,

Check the Apple site for some sample code of an OS X application using a
serial interface. This driver is the same serial driver that Apple include=
in the base OS X installation. We just modify it so it loads when using th=
Stealth. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best Regards,

GeeThree support-master

they won=B4t tell me whrer the driver is located, but i guess it=B4s in the /de=
directory, but i don=B4t know it=B4s name :-(

mathias