[NTLK] BackTalk and Pocket PC 2002

From: Smith, Bradley (bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 11:25:46 EST

It works!

The Latest Pocket PC OS is more compatible with the Palm now. I've received
a task (to do) and a note. Again, I've only got the ascii output to look at.

I'd really be interested in getting this but $40 is too much. I'll get in
touch with the author and see if we can get a bulk discount. Maybe if
everyone interested sent me an email saying how much they'd be prepared to
pay I could let the authors know what we propose?

Brad