Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 02:43:49 EST

> Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:16:33 +0100
> From: Till <till_k_at_gmx.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100
>
> The CEO is cool, but you cannot put things like battery packs or a
> cellphone cable in it. Also, I am afraid that the Newton will be
> damaged while being lugged around in my backpack - the CEO is not
> really a case, but a leather wraparound, top and bottom are open. But
> IMHO it is the best-looking case.

I do not plan to put in a cellphone cable...you know the story, still the
Motorola blues. I think I will use the three cardslots for a 4MB Card,
Cardmodem and a short phone cable, the ability to have it along will force
me to work out the connection... if t-online is ever able to deliver that
by-call account.

>>PPS: Till, are you with us? I guess you should be the Bagmaster...
>
> I officially accept that title ;)

You forgot to mention that your neoprene case coolest ever made ;)

Oliver :)

--
BTW - I have several bids on my bubble wrap - you snooze you lose!
Cardboard aint worth nuttin if it aint got bubble wrap.