Re: [NTLK] 2100 memory

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 14:57:28 EST

DON wrote:
> > Then I used SBM
> >> utilities and found it there. Tap device info and it listed as the
> >> ram size!
> >
> > Without SBM, just open Extras, tap the "i", and tap "Memory Info" -- it will
> > tell you the "System RAM Installed: 3984K" at the bottom.
> >
> > - John...
>
> Huh?

He wanted to know before how to see that 3984K of System RAM was installed.
Then he mentioned that he found it using SBM Utilities. I was simply
explaining to him how to get to it without SBM. Maybe it is ROM specific, I'm
using v2.1 (710031). With that, you can just open Extras, tap the Information
button and go to "Memory Info" to see that 3984K of System RAM is installed.

Or am I confused or something?

 - John...