Re: [NTLK] It's Newton Day - Feb 27

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 15:04:50 EST

Yeah,
years ago at another company I was working for, I
created this page:
http://www.intouchusa.com/newtonrip.html
that I placed about a month after Apple announced the
Newton's demise.
It was s tough page to write and if you read through
it, it has some hopeful forward looking statements and
predictions that still have people wondering today.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/1998/feb/27newton.html

> I think Avi Drissman said it best: "While the magic
> no longer has a
> corporate sponsor, the spirit of a technology that
> had such an emphasis on
> the users lives on."
>
> Maybe we should all get together and sing a song
> together:
> http://www.drissman.com/avi/newton/newtonpie/
>
> --
> Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net -
> chuma_at_chuma.org
> NewtonTalk list administrator -
> http://www.newtontalk.net
> Will help you with your list problems - as long as
> you're nice.

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -