[NTLK] replacement lid for 2100

From: Ian Milne (milnei_at_tpg.com.au)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 03:28:38 EST

Considering the week I am having, this rates actually as not so bad,
but I am devastated to say that I have destroyed the lid of my 2100.

What are the chances of finding a replacement? I don't like the
thought of having my screen open to the elements (literally, as I
work in a Chem lab) nor the fact that the lil green guy sits
unsupported in my leather newt-case thingy.

If anyone knows of a spare lid, that isn't going to cost the earth,
let me know.

        thanks

        Ian