[NTLK] Newtsicle

From: Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 09:23:23 EST

D'oh! Left the Newton out in the car last night. Got down below
freezing. Wiped the internal memory. Whew! At least the 20MB card
still had all its info. Good thing, too, that I don't put anything
on the internal, and I have a relatively recent backup.

Not to mention the real fear that I might have lost it to theft. We
don't get much in the way of bad folk where I live, but
occasionally, we get transients who paw through unlocked cars
looking for loose change, etc.

Zachery Bir <zbir_at_urbanape.com>
<URL:http://www.urbanape.com/>