Re: [NTLK] Dead Upgraded 2K Available

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 11:02:40 EST

Gone yet?. If not let me know.

Thanks,

Randy

Achow2_at_aol.com on 12/24/2001 01:28:43 PM

Please respond to newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
cc: (bcc: Randy Minton/CommScope)
Subject: [NTLK] Dead Upgraded 2K Available

My poor upgraded 2k (now a 2100) has suffered a short circuit (Son, his was
not a Gameboy). Rather than suffer the abuses of Apple Repair. I offer the
green Newt, just the unit, for sale. Please make me a fair offer so I can
pick up another one and I'll promise to keept it away from Gameboys AC/DC
adapters.

Thanks
Anna