Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Utitities

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 18:09:29 EST

Simon,

>hold down the mouse button and a menu will appear... it
>does the same thing as right click. Sorry thought you
>may have had a 2 button mouse like me...

Roger on the menu.

If I just click the link, then I get a browser window with jiberish.

If I shift click the link, or just hold the mouse button down over it, I
get the same menu.

Here are my options:

- Back
- Reload
- Open this page in Composer
- Send Page
- Page Source
- Page Info
- Open this link
- Copy this link location
- Add bookmark for the link
- New window for this link
- Save this link as
  -- Text
  -- Souce

If I select "Save this link as", and choose source, I get a Simpletext
file. Which I cannot open with Shrinkwrap or Stuffit.

If I select "Save this link as", and choose text, I get a file which
automatically tries to open as an image. But then I get an error that
the file may be damaged, or copy protected.

Suggestions!

Sushi